2017 TV Comedy Bracket Contest Rules
1. No purchase necessary to enter to win the 2017 TV Comedy Bracket contest.
2. Contest starts March 6th and runs through April 6th, 2017.
3. Vote for your favorite TV Comedy at sunny106.fm. Click on the TV Comedy Bracket Contest page and follow the directions listed there. You can only vote once per round.
4. TV Comedy categories include Oldies but Goodies, Awesome 80’s, Yesterday’s Favorites, and Today’s Hits.
5. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents, 21 years of age or older, and live in our listening area.
6. Grand prize is an overnight stay at the Proiry Hotel in Pittsburgh and a $100 dining certificate. Valued at over $315.00!
7. Only one winner per contest per household every 90 days.
8. Winner’s name will be announced Friday, April 7th, 2017 during the Retro Lunch.
9. Priority Communications reserves the right to disqualify any contest winner if it is determined that the winner did not follow the rules of the contest.
10. Absolutely no prize substitution allowed, and prizes are not transferrable. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, Priority Communications reserves the right to determine an alternate winner or not to award that winner’s prize.
11. Winner must pick up their prize at the radio station and show proof of ID. Only picture ID is acceptable.
12. By participating in the contest, all participants and winners grant permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claim to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
13. If the contest entry includes any creative material from the participant, by submitting your entry you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the company or contest sponsors under any fiduciary or other obligation, that the company is free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use ideas without any additional compensation to you. You are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted.
14. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
15. Employees of Priority Communications and their immediate families, contest sponsors and immediate families, or any employee or family member of any other radio station or TV station are not eligible to participate. “Immediate Family” shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and cohabitating “significant other”. Residents of the same household are also considered “Immediate Family”, whether or not related by blood or marriage.
16. Complete contest rules and regulations are available at our studios at 12 West Long Avenue, DuBois, PA 15801 and may be reviewed during normal business hours, Monday thru Friday, 9am-5pm, except holidays. They are also available at sunny106.fm.
17. All decisions are final.
18. Priority Communications and all associated properties are not liable for any damages incurred through the use or misuse of any prizes provided. All persons receiving such items agree upon acceptance to assume all responsibility and liability. Further, all associated entities, sponsors and others shall be harmless to the same.
19. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which takes precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.