Sunny Days at PNC Park Contest Rules
1. No purchase necessary to enter. To enter email email@example.com . Must be at least 18 years old to enter.
2. Only one winner per household per contest per 90 days.
3. Any and all calls to or by the station may be recorded. Participation in any Priority Communications contest shall be construed as consent for the recording and any subsequent re-broadcast of said contestant by Priority Communications for unlimited usage on-air, in print, on the internet, or as otherwise deemed appropriate by Priority Communications.
4. Absolutely no prize substitution allowed.
5. Winner will have to pick up their prize at the radio station and show proof of ID. Only picture ID is acceptable. Driver’s license preferred.
6. Employees of Priority Communications and their immediate families, contest sponsors and immediate families, or any employee or family member of any other radio station are not eligible to participate. “Immediate Family” shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and cohabitating “significant other”. Residents of the same household are also considered “Immediate Family”, whether or not related by blood or marriage. You must live in the Sunny 106 listening area to win.
7. Priority Communications, Inc. reserves the right to disqualify any contest winner if it is determined that the winner did not follow the rules of the contest.
8. Priority Communications has the right to announce names of winners and use their photographs at the station’s discretion for unlimited usage on-air, in print, on the internet, or as otherwise deemed appropriate. Complete contest rules and regulations are available at our studios at 12 West Long Avenue, DuBois, PA 15801 and may be reviewed during normal business hours, Monday thru Friday, 8am-5pm, except holidays.
9. Complete contest rules and regulations are maintained by Sunny 106 at our studios at 12 West Long Avenue, DuBois, PA 15801 and may be reviewed during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 9am – 5pm, except holidays.
10. Once a winner is identified, no further contestants will be reviewed. All decisions are final.
11. Priority Communications, Inc. and all associated properties are not liable for any damages incurred through the use or misuse of any prizes provided. All persons receiving such items agree upon acceptance to assume all responsibility and liability. Further, all associated entities, sponsors and other shall be harmless to the same.
12. Winner must agree to the use of his/her name, picture, and voice on Facebook and social media for additional publicity purpose by WDSN without further compensation. Winners agree to be interviewed on Sunny 106. The winner must also agree to furnish WDSN with all necessary information to award prizes.
13. You may not resale tickets. If you attempt to resale them, you will be held liable to pay Priority Communications, Inc. the amount paid to you in addition to being banned from winning any prize in the future.