2018 Legends of Pittsburgh Cruise Contest Rules
1. No purchase necessary to enter the 2018 Legends of Pittsburgh Cruise. Prize includes cruise, gratuity, port fees, hotel rooms, and shuttle fees. AIRFARE NOT INCLUDED.
2. Enter to win December 4, 2017, through January 4, 2017, by clicking on the 2018 Legends of Pittsburgh Cruise page at sunny106.fm or connectradio.fm and filling out the entry form. You must submit a photo of you and your friends, family, pets, or strangers showing your Pittsburgh pride. The person that enters must be in the photo and identified. Deadline to enter is Thursday, January 4th at midnight.
3. Only one entry per person. All photos entered in the contest must be appropriate for people of all ages. Priority Communications reserves the right to disqualify any image that we deemed inappropriate.
4. Participants and winner(s) must be U.S. residents, 21 years of age or older, and live in our listening area. Listening area is defined by the Technical Coverage map. If a passport is needed, Priority Communications is not responsible for providing one. Individuals will be responsible for their own passport.
5. Only one winner per contest per household every 90 days.
6. Winner’s name will be announced Friday, January 5th, 2017, during the lunch hour. Winner will be called on the same day.
7. Priority Communications reserves the right to disqualify any contest winner if it is determined that the winner did not follow the rules of the contest.
8. Absolutely no prize substitution allowed, and prizes are not transferable. The prize is date specific and the winner or winners must be available on the dates specified. If a winner cannot be contacted or is disqualified for any reason, Priority Communications reserves the right to determine an alternate winner.
9. Winner must pick up their prize at the radio station and show proof of ID and social security number. Only picture ID is acceptable. Winner must sign a release form to claim the prize.
10. By participating in the contest, all participants and winners grant permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with the promotion of this and other contests and waive any claim to royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
11. If the contest entry includes any creative material from the participant, by submitting your entry you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the company or contest sponsors under any fiduciary or other obligation, that the company is free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use ideas without any additional compensation to you. You are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted.
12. The value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize which are not specifically provided for in the official rules. Any person winning over $600 in prizes from the Company will receive an IRS form 1099 at the end of the calendar year and a copy of such form will be filed with the IRS.
13. Employees of Priority Communications and their immediate families, contest sponsors and immediate families, or any employee of any other radio station are not eligible to participate. “Immediate family” shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and cohabitating “significant other”. Residents of the same household are also considered “Immediate Family”, whether or not related by blood or marriage. You must live in the Sunny 106 listening area to win. Listening area is defined by the Technical Coverage Map.
14. Complete contest rules and regulations are available at our studios at 12 West Long Avenue, DuBois, PA 15801 and may be reviewed during normal business hours, Monday thru Friday, 9am-5pm, except holidays. They are also available at sunny106.fm.
15. All decisions are final.
16. Priority Communications and all associated properties are not liable for any damages incurred through the use or misuse of any prizes provided. All persons receiving such items agree upon acceptance to assume all responsibility and liability. Further, all associated entities, sponsors, and others shall be harmless to the same.
17. Unsportsmanlike, disruptive, annoying, harassing or threatening behavior is prohibited.
18. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which takes precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.
19. You may not resale prize. If you attempt to resale prize, you will be held liable to pay Priority Communications, Inc. the amount paid to you in addition to being banned from winning any prize in the future.