Win a Stihl BG50 Leaf Blower by testing your Lawn Mower IQ! Challenge your friends to see if they can make the "cut" or if you know "mow" more.
2017 LAWN MOWER IQ TEST RULES
SPONSORED BY DUNLAP LAWN & GARDEN EQUIPMENT
1. No purchase necessary to enter. There are no prize substitutions and the prize has no cash value. Enter to win by taking the Lawn Mower IQ Test, sponsored by Dunlap Lawn and Garden, at sunny106.fm. You must provide your name, address, phone number and e-mail.
2. Contest is open May 22nd (6am) through June 4th (midnight). Prize winner will be selected at random. Winner’s name will be announced during the Retro Lunch (noon-1pm) on June 7th.
3. Winner receives a Stihl BG50 Leaf Blower from Dunlap Lawn and Garden Equipment.
4. Only one entry per person per email address.
5. Priority Communications reserves the right to disqualify any contest winner if it is determined that the winner did not follow the rules of the contest.
6. Priority Communications reserves the right to determine an alternate winner if the winner did not follow the rules of the contest.
7. Winner must show proof of ID. Only picture ID is acceptable.
8. By participating in the contest, all participants and winners grant permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claim to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
9. If the contest entry includes any creative material from the participant, by submitting your entry you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the company or contest sponsors under any fiduciary or other obligation, that the company is free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use ideas without any additional compensation to you. You are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted.
Employees of Priority Communications and their immediate families, contest sponsors and immediate families, or any employee or family member of any other radio station, TV station, or newspaper are not eligible to participate. “Immediate family” shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and co-habitating “significant other. Residents of the same household are also considered “immediate family”, whether or not related by blood or marriage.
10. Complete contest rules and regulations are available at our studios at 12 West Long Avenue, DuBois, PA 15801 and may be reviewed during normal business hours, Monday thru Friday, 9am-5pm, except holidays. They are also available at sunny106.fm and connectradio.fm.
11. All decisions are final.
12. Priority Communications and all associated properties are not liable for any damages incurred through the use or misuse of any prizes provided. All persons receiving such items agree upon acceptance to assume all responsibility and liability. Further, all associated entities, sponsors and others shall be harmless to the same.
13. The conduct of the contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania which takes precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.