Winners get a pair of Kennywood tickets and will record their message, in our studios, to air on Sunny 106.
Entries are judged by community leaders. One winner from each age group will win $100 for classroom or school organization.
2017 ANTI-BULLYING PSA CONTEST RULES
1. There are three (3) grade categories: 6-8, 9-10, and 11-12.
2. Student must write a public service announcement about “Bullying”. He/she is to include their view on what it means, how it affects them and how they can make a difference.
3. These announcements will be judged by community leaders. There will be three (3) winners in each category and they will record their winning messages that will air on Sunny 106.
4. Announcements will air on Sunny 106 from June 1st through December 31st, 2017.
5. All winners receive a pair (2) of Kennywood tickets.
6. A $100 cash prize will be awarded for use in the classroom or student organization of the 1st place student in each category. Categories are the following: grades 6-8, 9-10, and 11-12.
7. There are no prize substitutions. Enter to win by submitting a 60-second script with your name, phone number, e-mail address, grade level and school name. Student must be in 6th through 12th grade. To enter, go to the Anti-Bullying PSA page at sunny106.fm.
8. Entries will be accepted April 1st. Winners’ names will be announced May 16th.
9. Only one (1) entry per person per household. Priority Communications reserves the right to disqualify any entry that we deemed inappropriate.
10. Priority Communications reserves the right to disqualify any contest winner if it is determined that the winner did not follow the rules of the contest.
11. Priority Communications reserves the right to determine an alternate winner.
12. By participating in the contest, all participants and winners grant permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, videotape, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contests and waive any claim to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use.
13. If the contest entry includes any creative material from the participant, by submitting your entry you agree that your disclosure is gratuitous, unsolicited and without restriction and will not place the company or contest sponsors under any fiduciary or other obligation, that the company is free to disclose the ideas on a non-confidential basis to anyone or otherwise use ideas without any additional compensation to you. You are verifying that you are the owner and producer of the submitted material and that no third party ownership rights exist to any material submitted.
14. Employees of Priority Communications and their immediate families, contest sponsors and immediate families, or any employee or family member of any other radio station are not eligible to participate. “Immediate family” shall include spouses, parents, children, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren and co-habitating “significant other. Residents of the same household are also considered “immediate family”, whether or not related by blood or marriage. You must live in the Sunny 106 listening area to win.
15. Complete contest rules and regulations are available at our studios at 12 West Long Avenue, DuBois, PA 15801 and may be reviewed during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m.-5 p.m., except holidays. They are also available at sunny106.fm and connectradio.fm.
16. All decisions are final.
17. Priority Communications and all associated properties are not liable for any damages incurred through the use or misuse of any prizes provided. All persons receiving such items agree upon acceptance to assume all responsibility and liability. Further, all associated entities, sponsors and others shall be harmless to the same.
18. The conduct of the contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which takes precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.