DuBois, PA – The weather is getting warmer, which means paving projects are getting underway. Road construction in Downtown DuBois will begin today and run until April 28.
Crews will be milling and paving the following streets:
· West Long Avenue from Rose Street to Main Street
· North High Street from Long Avenue to Scribner Avenue
· North Jared Street from Long Avenue to Scribner Avenue
· South Jared Street from Long Avenue to Washington Avenue
· North Franklin Street from Long Avenue to Park Avenue
· South Franklin Street from Long Avenue to Washington Avenue
Parking restrictions will be posted, and temporary lane closures will be in effect. If you live or work in this area of Downtown DuBois, you’re encouraged to use alternate routes to avoid the construction.